Blackberry Virtual Experience arrives on Google Play ▶

• Thread starter Deleted member 2678566
  • Start date

frisco49ers

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I hope BlackBerry makes more apps for us.

Would love them to make BlackBerry clock (with bedside mode), BlackBerry Calculator, BlackBerry Browser (with reader mode baked in), documents to go, BlackBerry presenter.

This would make things in the Priv almost perfect for the change from bb10.

Posted via the Android Central App

D

Deleted member 2678566

Would love them to make BlackBerry clock (with bedside mode), BlackBerry Calculator, BlackBerry Browser (with reader mode baked in), documents to go, BlackBerry presenter.

BlackBerry won't develop the calculator any further than it already is because there is an ecosystem people have access to.

shabbs

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site

Why settle for Docs To Go when you can install the full Microsoft Office suite now?

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...pps/dev?id=6720847872553662727&token=mOCWQR5X

That's what I did.

Screenshot_2016-01-10-17-07-07.jpg

midnightdoom

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
WPS Office is also a great alternative to docs to go if you don't want individual apps from Microsoft..

The closest I could find to the calculator is UseTool.. Has tons of conversions minus the Tips...

I more want them to make Blend and a version on Link as I don't even know how to do a full backup of my Priv. Tried googles way when I first got the phone and had to format it but google failed to reload things properly

*-* BBM Channel : Netflix Newsroom C003BA5E3 | Facebook.com/NetflixNewsroom *-*

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty