Help! Blackberry bricked

kach474

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Hello. So I bought a Honor 5x on sale to play with. Powered off my Blackberry Priv took out Sim card and tried in the Honor. All works so I put it back in my Blackberry...... nothing. Won't turn on won't show battery display when plugged in. Nothing! What could have happened? Could the sim removal tool have damaged something? Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

ray689

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
Hello. So I bought a Honor 5x on sale to play with. Powered off my Blackberry Priv took out Sim card and tried in the Honor. All works so I put it back in my Blackberry...... nothing. Won't turn on won't show battery display when plugged in. Nothing! What could have happened? Could the sim removal tool have damaged something? Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

I can't imagine the sim tool caused any issue like that. Have you tried holding the power button down for a while? Also, have you tried plugging into PC? Doesn't that recognize anything?

kach474

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Nothing l tried the computer with nothing. Tried holding the power button down for 30 seconds didn't work so I just held it down. Held it down for at least count of 50 finally rebooted. Now every time I power it off I have to do this to get it to power back on. Hoping I don't have to factory reset!

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles