Incredibly slow app updates and installs.

Eustis99

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
So I have a Priv from Verizon running Marshmallow and this thing has many issues. When booting, it takes five minutes to simply recognize my SIM which is a pain. Snapchat looks insanely blurry, even he view finder just looks blurry and horrible resolution. Pictures turn out that way when taken. Lastly, my biggest complaint is how slow app updates and installs are. The New York Jets app took five minutes just to install. I factory reset the phone and the stock apps took over an hour to simply update. This is my second Priv with this issue too. Any ideas?

koool1

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
So I have a Priv from Verizon running Marshmallow and this thing has many issues. When booting, it takes five minutes to simply recognize my SIM which is a pain. Snapchat looks insanely blurry, even he view finder just looks blurry and horrible resolution. Pictures turn out that way when taken. Lastly, my biggest complaint is how slow app updates and installs are. The New York Jets app took five minutes just to install. I factory reset the phone and the stock apps took over an hour to simply update. This is my second Priv with this issue too. Any ideas?

My Priv went back to BlackBerry for warranty work.. The refurbished model I got back was much faster and didn't studder as much.

Did you get a brand new one the second time?

Eustis99

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I got a replacement from Verizon. Blackberry doesn't believe me that there's issues. Verizon even took remote control of my phone and saw the issues and told me there's something wrong. They believe it's software related and are gonna hound blackberry. I even noticed before that any third party app that uses the camera has awful quality. Blurry, pixelated, and horrible resolution.

medic22003

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
I got a replacement from Verizon. Blackberry doesn't believe me that there's issues. Verizon even took remote control of my phone and saw the issues and told me there's something wrong. They believe it's software related and are gonna hound blackberry. I even noticed before that any third party app that uses the camera has awful quality. Blurry, pixelated, and horrible resolution.

I don't know if it is software or not but my priv normal mothers does that. Both are Verizon privs. Kinda makes me think it's a Verizon problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs