Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that the update is live and ready to download for all unlocked devices. Also happy to say that if you were having any issues with the June security patch. A lot of the bugs (like screen colour saturation) have been fixed and things are looking great.

Security Patch String: 1st July.

I guess the 4th July holiday played a role in not getting the full 5th July patch. If you have any issues with the update, post them below. Hope you all have a great week ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    Attached Thumbnails July Security Patch - Rolling out ๐Ÿ˜ƒ-23089.jpg ย 
    07-05-2017 02:04 PM
    Bro I haven't had updates in 2 months! I don't get it, one Priv does but my other Priv and Dtek50 hasn't had one since March and the other in April.. I've emailed BlackBerry and sent them a private message and they read it but never replied. Can you help me?
    07-05-2017 06:50 PM
    The update is 14 MB LOL
    Matty likes this.
    07-05-2017 08:18 PM
    The update is 14 MB LOL
    Haha, I was also wondering the same thing. I don't really mind how big or small the update is. As long as it fixes all the security holes and fixes all the bugs that were there from previous builds. I'm happy. Also makes the update process a lot quicker (less to download).
    07-06-2017 12:39 AM
    Bro I haven't had updates in 2 months! I don't get it, one Priv does but my other Priv and Dtek50 hasn't had one since March and the other in April.. I've emailed BlackBerry and sent them a private message and they read it but never replied. Can you help me?
    Updates showing up on devices rely on many factors.

The first, is obviously when Blackberry releases the update. If you purchased your device from Shop.Blackberry (RIP) then you should get the update right away). But if it's a couple days or even weeks later than other devices, don't be alarmed, that does happen. I think the May update for Priv was 3 weeks delayed.

If you purchased your device through a carrier, then I purely depends on when that carrier releases the update to you. This potentially takes weeks longer.

What I have done in the past is, removed the SIM card from my phone. Turned on the Wi-Fi and then rebooted the phone. Then check for a update and sometimes that helps. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to make the updates come quicker. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Just keep taping the "check for updates" button and cross fingers.

Quote From Bla1ze on CB

The June update has yet to appear for quite a few devices, and the KEYone is still not in line with all the other BlackBerry Smartphones and seems to be on its own schedule for now
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    07-06-2017 12:44 AM
    Colour Saturation slider is still broken on the July patch.
    07-06-2017 06:48 AM
    Seems to me, this update slowed my phone down.
    07-11-2017 04:29 AM
    Seems to me, this update slowed my phone down.
    Maybe it's just in my head, but my Priv seems to be running much cooler than normal after the update. Maybe just give it a day or 2 to settle. Hopefully the speed improves a bit. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    07-12-2017 05:12 AM
    It's been over a month and it's still slow..hangs. Runs hot watching vids
    And my husbands dtek50 got slower after his. We both notice slowness
    07-12-2017 05:33 AM
    It's been over a month and it's still slow..hangs.
    But the update has only been out for 6 days? Anyway, sorry to hear it's not running as smoothly. All we can do is cross fingers that it's a little smoother with the next update. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

As I'm sure you have done already, just check your RAM usage is not 2.9Gb. That would slow the phone down.
    07-12-2017 05:58 AM
    We got an update before July 1. Whatever it was.. Slowed it down. Probably not the security patch. Just an update.
    07-12-2017 06:00 AM
    I received the July patch last week. I have an unlocked Verizon model they no longer support. I haven't noticed any changes in performance of the phone at all.
    07-15-2017 08:14 AM
    If you have a locked phone from a provider then good luck on getting the timely updates!
    07-20-2017 07:55 AM
    I received another July update last night. Still no noticeable performance issues on the STV100-2 Verizon unlocked model.
    Matty likes this.
    07-22-2017 05:40 PM
    I received another July update last night. Still no noticeable performance issues on the STV100-2 Verizon unlocked model.
    Isn't it awesome to get updates much quicker than other devices?

I got mine last week Friday. Just in time for the weekend. I was actually quite surprised to get a second update this month. I'm used to only getting 1 per month. So feels like I'm being spoilt haha. Good to see the 5th July patch string showing. I did notice a change in the colours on the screen again this month so they are obviously tweaking things to make it look as nice as possible.
    07-25-2017 01:09 PM
    after update to AAN335 my priv getting hot ... (I mean in Dailly use) ... any solution?
    08-24-2017 03:54 PM