Calendar skipping notifications

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi, since I had my Priv I was using the BB Calendar. From day one, it was a hit and miss with events notifications. Some showed up, some don't.
I thought it was a problem with the app, so I installed Google Calendar but I'm having the same issue.

Some events pop up fine, with notification sound and in the top bar. But some others don't.

Just for testing purposes, I created an event that happens every 2 days. Configured a 30 minutes email notification, a 10 minutes before sound notification and a 5 minutes before sound notification.

The email notification is working 100% of the times. But the sound notifications are not. The first one worked fine, then, it skipped 2 other events. The weird thing is that behavior is happening in both apps (BB and Google). If I open the calendar it shows the event like currently happening, also appears in the Productivity tab, but not notification at all, not in the top bar, no sound and no spark in the app icon.

It is really frustrating cause I'm missing some important reminders like paying bills, phone calls that I have to make.

Any clues on what could be wrong?

(I'm using MM 6.0.1 AAQ280)

G_Unit MVP

Q&A Team
Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
I forgot to mention that when I fire up my Passport, all the notifications pop up in there since the calendar is synced to my gmail account. I have both devices side by side, the Passport is notificating me of the ongoing 3 events for this morning, and nothing on the Priv...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante