My boss has a Blackberry Priv. It has developed a thin line down the side. It's a very thin purple / pink line that goes from the top to the bottom. Other than that, the thing seems to work pretty much the way it's always worked.

Is this a sign that this is about to die? Or could it keep working this way for a substantial amount of time?
    02-25-2018 10:34 PM
    It could be an early warning sign that the screen is about to fail. I'd tell him to make sure his important data is always backed up or synced.
    02-26-2018 04:18 PM
    It could be an early warning sign that the screen is about to fail. I'd tell him to make sure his important data is always backed up or synced.
    I told him that in my experience in general, this could fail in days or keep going that way for an extended amount of time. But since there's no way to know which it is, make sure everything is backed up. And, I actually checked - other than his texts, which he doesn't care about, and WhatsApp, which may have some images he wants to keep, everything else is either server based or automatically backing up.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    02-27-2018 08:16 PM
    Ok, looks like you have your bases covered.
    02-27-2018 09:25 PM