Screen problem

Kayza

Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
My boss has a Blackberry Priv. It has developed a thin line down the side. It's a very thin purple / pink line that goes from the top to the bottom. Other than that, the thing seems to work pretty much the way it's always worked.

Is this a sign that this is about to die? Or could it keep working this way for a substantial amount of time?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It could be an early warning sign that the screen is about to fail. I'd tell him to make sure his important data is always backed up or synced.

Kayza

Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
It could be an early warning sign that the screen is about to fail. I'd tell him to make sure his important data is always backed up or synced.

I told him that in my experience in general, this could fail in days or keep going that way for an extended amount of time. But since there's no way to know which it is, make sure everything is backed up. And, I actually checked - other than his texts, which he doesn't care about, and WhatsApp, which may have some images he wants to keep, everything else is either server based or automatically backing up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy