Has anbody updated from a Blackberry Priv to a Samsung s10?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I'm growing tired of the slowness and battery life of the Priv and want to update to a new phone. The s10 looks really good, but I still want to be able to use Blackberry Hub in particular Blackberry Password Keeper and to transfer my passwords from the Priv to the s10. Has anyone tried to do this? How did you do it? And did it work on the s10? thanks for your help

the_boon

Aug 7, 2018
Visit site
If the physical keyboard has no value to you, then sure get the S10.

If you want a keyboard with a more up-to-date device that isn't dog-slow and has acceptable performance and battery life, you may want to look into the KEY2 and KEY2 LE.

astrodan13

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I know this is an older post. I just got a S10+ and have done just what you wanted. Honestly, the BlackBerry apps work perfectly on this phone. I subscribed to the Hub services and downloaded all the apps. For password keeper you have to create a backup file on the PRIV. After you have the password keeper downloaded on the S10, I just transferred the backup file from the Priv to the S10 using Bluetooth file sharing. Once the download is on the S10, open password keeper and import the backup, enter the password from the priv password keeper and it automatically put everything back in. All in all the S10+ has been awesome. I routinely get 6-7 hours of screen on time and still have 30% battery life left. The Ui on here now is way better than the old touch wiz interface. And the screen is just awesome! All in all I'm happy I went with it. And yes, I went the 1Tb 12G of ram, figured I'll never run out of space and it never lags!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar