Hello Crackberry defectors!!!

ByeBye2BB

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
It's nice to have upgraded from a Storm 1 to a DROID. The browser, high res screen, and multitasking have all been awesome. I've actually become more impressed the more I play with it. It's not perfect, but it's without a doubt the best phone I've had to date.

Now the question becomes what to do with my Storm. I tried giving it to an Amish man, but he didn't want to downgrade.

SilverLight98

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
this site is great I still like crackberry though. Theres ALOT more members (for now). Now that android 2.0 is out, I think this site will grow quickly

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
this site is great I still like crackberry though. Theres ALOT more members (for now). Now that android 2.0 is out, I think this site will grow quickly

Well let me give u an idea lol, before the droid launched there was about 8-11 people per hour visiting this fourm , now there is from 95 - 115 people per hour viewing , and as the word gets out it will grow :)

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Isn't that straight truth. lol.

That was the plan but it didn't work out that way. My wife has a curve and I told her she could have my tour and she was really happy until she seen my droid. Now I have to go buy her the droid and the worst part is that I used her line for my upgrade now its going cost me full retail. I do have to say this phone is worth it.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Well let me give u an idea lol, before the droid launched there was about 8-11 people per hour visiting this fourm , now there is from 95 - 115 people per hour viewing , and as the word gets out it will grow :)

Yes, I am definitely much busier these days ;)

jjenson

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I am guessing all the mods and admins got told it would probably explode with this phone?

Or was it like this when other Android phones launched. I think this forum will just continue to explode.

skelzer

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
3x 8130s, 6x 9530s, 2x 9630s.... and hopefully soon, only one Android.

Moto is too clunky... prayin Verizon releases another almighty Droid in Q1... as I too plan to jump ship.

Last edited:

Kaus

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
This site look's very similar to crackberry, which I belong to so HI.. Wonder if it's the same owner? Granted Vbulletin is generic but the weekly roundup etc??? I get my Droid today, while I loved my storm I hated being a beta tester and BBM/Email isnt worth the 5.0 issues ive been having.

pounder001

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I may make the jump with my upcoming upgrade next month, so I'll be looking for former BB Storm users comparing the Storm to their new Droid (likes and dislikes)

peterg81#AC

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Agreed , but no reason to leave crackberry completly ! , i love crackberry and i hope this place can measure up as well.

i agree! former crackberry addict. loved crackberry but i switched from a Tour to the Moto Droid and loving it so far. this is my first post!!! woohoo!!:D

medroid

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Hi my names dan and im ex crackberrier...lol i feel like im at an AA meeting but its online...i too had the storm since launch and just had enough with not fixing the bugs and mde the jump to the droid and absolutely love it!!!! the platform for this phone is endless and the apps compared to a BB app world is like comparing the browns to the colts(im a browns so browns to be mad at me) i would encourage any storm user to switch you will save yourself alot of frustration and aggravation trust me!!!!! looking forward to chatting with my fellow droid owners!

rainbowbrite812

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
yep, while i do love and miss my Curve, this phone just completely rocks!

i did keep the curve for backup "just in case" instead of selling it though :)

oh, and oddly, i still do visit crackberry often, i'm waiting to see if the Tour2 will come out before my 30 days are up...i highly doubt i'd make the switch back to bb, but there are lots of things (like a REAL keyboard) that i do miss about my bb.

trinity369#AC

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I am a proud Crackberry defector! Good bye Storm, hello Droid. Let's not make Android Central "exactly" like Crackberry, though. It got a little rough towards the end.

R

Roy Aguilera

I am a proud Crackberry defector! Good bye Storm, hello Droid. Let's not make Android Central "exactly" like Crackberry, though. It got a little rough towards the end.

Word. I feel there is more mature people on this forum though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy