Just got a new BLU Android phone. However the SIM card only holds 120 MBs it seems. I have a 4GB SD card in there, but Google Play Services and the Google Play Store take up over half of my storage space on the SIM card, making it impossible for me to download any of the free games I was looking forward to downloading. I can't even move them over to the SD card to free up temporary space on the SIM card and whenever I clear all the data from the Play Services, it just fills back up whenever I launch the Play Store. Help please.
    05-15-2015 11:35 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! You're referring to the Internal Storage, not the SIM card. The SIM is the card that allows the phone to access your wireless carrier. What you're experiencing is the main problem with inexpensive devices that come with minimal Internal Storage. See this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-warnings.html
    05-16-2015 12:09 AM
    i too don't understand why i just can't download to my external sd card..i read your response and the link provided, but the question i still struggle with is what is point of purchasing extra space if you can not tell the apps that your purchasing where to go..not the system stuff or even the bloatware i understand they are where they are and not much can be done..do you see our confusion......any other thoughts????
    06-30-2015 08:48 PM