I just bought a Blu Life X about 2 weeks ago and ive noticed that after being on charge all night that in the morning my phone was never fully charged and then i noticed that when i did put it on charge during the day, that it was barely charging at all. Im not sure what to do because I wont pay $75 to have someone diagnose or repair my brand new phone. Anybody have any suggestions??
    03-04-2016 07:52 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you plugging into a wall outlet or a computer USB port? Have you tried other charging cables and/or wall charging plugs? Also, use a can of compressed air to blow out the microUSB port, in case there's any debris in there.
    03-04-2016 10:43 PM
    Ive plugged into the wall and my car with the same results. Ive been using the charging cable that came with it but i am gonna try other chargers and try the compressed air to see if that helps any
    03-05-2016 10:43 AM
    I just bought a Blu Life X about 2 weeks ago and ive noticed that after being on charge all night that in the morning my phone was never fully charged and then i noticed that when i did put it on charge during the day, that it was barely charging at all. Im not sure what to do because I wont pay $75 to have someone diagnose or repair my brand new phone. Anybody have any suggestions??
    Welcome to Android Central!

I had the phone for a while. That is just the way the phone charges. It takes forever, it is set to charge really slow. I thought I read about a software update to fix the issue. If you haven't had it long you can return it and get a Blu Vivo XL. That is that I have now and I have to say it's a pretty great phone.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    03-05-2016 04:27 PM
    ...return it and get a Blu Vivo XL. That is that I have now and I have to say it's a pretty great phone.
    I agree. I am amazed at how fast my Vivo XL charges.
    03-05-2016 06:08 PM