I'm a newbie on this site,and glad i found it. I just purchased a Blu Pure XL. The phone is awesome. The problem I have is that on sim 2 which is with Videotron in Canada, when I receive a mms, it says downloading but never opens. I tried different APN's and nothing happen. I was told that we can receive MMS from both sims. I can't seem to find a way to receive on sim 2.
    Also when i'm using bluetooth in my car it does not use a specific sim to call by default. Was it specific to my Asus Zenphone? It always used to use the same sim and number.
    Thanks for your help !!
    03-19-2016 11:48 PM
    What carrier is SIM 1?
    03-20-2016 12:12 AM
    I'm a newbie on this site,and glad i found it. I just purchased a Blu Pure XL. The phone is awesome. The problem I have is that on sim 2 which is with Videotron in Canada, when I receive a mms, it says downloading but never opens. I tried different APN's and nothing happen. I was told that we can receive MMS from both sims. I can't seem to find a way to receive on sim 2.
    Also when i'm using bluetooth in my car it does not use a specific sim to call by default. Was it specific to my Asus Zenphone? It always used to use the same sim and number.
    Thanks for your help !!
    Welcome to Android Central!

There should be an option in your settings, network settings, SIM. In there you should see both and you should be able to change what they do. One can be for calls only or data only or even both. As far as Mrs, make sure you are not connected to WiFi when you are receiving or sending one. I have noticed with Blu phones they have issues with that.
    03-20-2016 07:54 AM
    The first sim is Telus and the second sim is Videotron.
    Even when I change them around I can't get anything on sim 2
    03-21-2016 09:08 AM
    1st sim is telus 2nd is videotron
    thanks
    03-21-2016 09:13 AM
    There seems to be no such setting on the pure XL. I am wondering if I made a mistake buying this. I really need both sims to be sending and receiving MMS.
    I really need help with this.
    03-21-2016 09:20 AM
    There seems to be no such setting on the pure XL. I am wondering if I made a mistake buying this. I really need both sims to be sending and receiving MMS.
    I really need help with this.
    Are the APN settings correct on both sims?
    03-23-2016 07:54 PM
    both APN's are correct
    03-28-2016 09:57 PM