So my phone ran out of battery so I plugged it in, But after about five minutes it, it turned on and started optimizing apps. It doesnt have enough battery to finish so it turned off but after about a minute it tried again and it keeps trying but it doesnt have enough battery to finish, and it wont get any battery because it keeps doing this. What should I do???? I have a blu phone and my phone say the model is Life One X?
    06-04-2016 02:14 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Can you try a new or different battery?
    06-04-2016 02:48 PM
    Hello from NC!

I am having the exact same problem with the same phone. Did you find an answer? If I come up with anything, I'll post it here.

Thanks
    Jack
    06-21-2016 06:10 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Can you try a new or different battery?
    Hi B. Diddy,

The battery is non-removable, afaik. I mean, I can't see anyway to remove/replace it.

Thanks
    Jack
    06-21-2016 06:11 PM
    Oh whoops! Sorry, didn't realize that. If you power the phone off completely and plug it into a wall outlet, does it power back on automatically? If not, then let it charge undisturbed for 12-24 hrs, then try powering on again.
    06-21-2016 06:59 PM
    My daughter had this problem today.
    Phone died, plugged in the charger, waited awhile, booted up phone, started optimizing apps, rebooted, optimizing, rebooted and so on.

The Life One X is the slowest charging phone that I have ever seen. Lollipop is notorious for optimizing apps on reboot and the process can take a long time.
    The minimal charge on the phone was insufficient to finish optimizing apps. Battery died. As it began charging again it started optimizing apps. Battery died. Repeat.

I tried several things and finally got it to charge without rebooting.
    I plugged it into a 180mA charger for a Jabra Bluetooth headset. (Yes, 180 mA.)
    It charged for 15 minutes without rebooting. I then plugged it into the charger from my Nexus 6. After an hour it had a 25% charge.

Can't promise that it will work for everyone, but a trickle charge worked for us.

If you don't have a real low mA charger, try plugging it into a USB port on a computer.

Posted via the Android Central App
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-22-2016 09:25 PM
    So my phone ran out of battery so I plugged it in, But after about five minutes it, it turned on and started optimizing apps. It doesnt have enough battery to finish so it turned off but after about a minute it tried again and it keeps trying but it doesnt have enough battery to finish, and it wont get any battery because it keeps doing this. What should I do???? I have a blu phone and my phone say the model is Life One X?
    Had similar proplem. Every couple of months . Any one has a real fix? Look like BLU is only Bold for not giving customer support.
    02-01-2017 04:03 PM
    Owned this phone for over a year and just had this EXACT SAME problem. I left it uncharged for months and came back to this problem. Am going to try really slow charging like a usb port as suggested above to see if it will charge without auto-powering on.
    02-19-2017 03:55 PM
    The *only* solution that worked for me was to trickle-charge my BLU Life One X with a USB port from my laptop. Kudos to kernmal, et al, for directing me to this. I tried fast-charging from the wall outlet, slow-charging from a wall outlet, charging from an external-battery pack, leaving it alone for hours, and no luck. Only trickle-charging worked; it seemed to sneak under whatever threshold the BLU had in order to get the internal battery up to 27% (over 1.5 hours) in order to boot regularly and plow through the power-on /apps-refresh / power-on cycle that plagued me for two days. Trust me.
    02-23-2017 12:36 PM