so i've been messing with micro sd cards and partitioning to get more storage since i had a total of roughly 1 gb of free space on my phone new. but one thing lead to another and i deleted many apps that were transferred onto the micro sd ON IT. so now i'm missing a lot of must haves like google play and i figured i would factory reset. thing is, somewhere in there i deleted the keyboard somehow. i can type the pin to unlock my phone but that's it. any suggestions? i've tried a hard reset and when i press the power button on the "wipe/reset" option in recovery mode it brings me back to the robot with the exclamation point. thanks!

using a blue advance 5.0 on android 5.1.
    07-24-2016 03:23 AM
    I'm not familiar with that phone but usually when you get to the Android with the exclamation mark, you are supposed to use another combination of power, volume up, and/or down, either pressing or holding them. It varies by phone, but one of those should then bring up the menu to reset the phone.

Another option could be go to a computer and visit the play store. Make sure you're logged into your account, then you can search for a third party keyboard. Find one you like, then it should give you an option to remotely install it on your phone. Have your phone on and unlocked, then use the computer to select to install it. This will hopefully get you going again without resorting to a reset.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    07-24-2016 12:52 PM
    Moved to the Blu forum. Did you root the phone and delete actual system apps?
    07-24-2016 01:01 PM