Root help please

lburgguy

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I've tried multiple ways to root my new BLU Studio Max but to no avail. Does anyone know how I can root? Thank you so much for any time and help!!!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I found a bunch of hits that were rooting methods for other Blu phones. XDA didn't seem to have any hits for this device.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
You could attempt to flash a custom recovery and then with that flash a superuser file. Those are the basics, aside from unlocking the bootloader. However, given that there may not be a custom recovery for this device, root may be highly unlikely.

lburgguy

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your input. Funny thing; I have the option in Developer Options to unlock the bootloader. I'm surprised I even have that option. Assuming I could root it somehow, is there a way I could load say Lineage 14.1 or something like that even though it's not specifically for my phone? I put that OS on my old LG G2 and wow Nougat is SO FAST I want that on this phone. Thanks...

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your input. Funny thing; I have the option in Developer Options to unlock the bootloader. I'm surprised I even have that option. Assuming I could root it somehow, is there a way I could load say Lineage 14.1 or something like that even though it's not specifically for my phone? I put that OS on my old LG G2 and wow Nougat is SO FAST I want that on this phone. Thanks...
It would depend if Lineage has an OS for your device. Without looking, I would guess no.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair