I cant hear ringing sound when making a call and can't hear the other line when the call connects

PaulK8343

Jan 23, 2018
Visit site
Its not a speaker problem because i tested my speaker with youtube and it worked fine. I have a blu vivo xl2. I just noticed this problem and dont know how to fix it, any ideas? I just recently bought this phone and it was working fine. The only thing that might have caused this was when the system automatically did an update through "wireless update" an app that only Blu phones have. After waiting like 15 seconds I can start to hear the other line but this is getting annoying. The mic is also not a problem as the other line can hear me perfectly.

dmitch31

Jan 23, 2018
Visit site
I have the EXACT same problem! Blue Vivo XL2. Just updated to Android 7.0. Now I can't make outgoing calls. The calls appear to go through. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. When they do, I can't hear the other party. Trying to figure this out. Seems like the Android 7.0 update for Blu Vivo XL2 somehow has broken some basic phone functionality!

Haley L

Jan 26, 2018
Visit site
Found the solution***.I had this problem after the update also. I figured out it only happens while I have "Hey Google" activated. If I disable the "Hey Google" feature everything works fine.

Google account/settings/voice/voice match, and turn off Say "Ok Google" any time.

Last edited: