hanging up calls

lonicom

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
ok anytime i make a phone call and i go to hit the power button it automatically hangs up my call. its very frustrauing especially if i need to use the dialpad. i will go to hit the pwerbutton to unlock the screen and it will just hang up. does anyone know why it does this/ or can they tell me if its fixable?

cenvalycali

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Try going into your setting s and under accessibility there should be a place to toggle that. Settings then accessability. :) hope it helps.
ok anytime i make a phone call and i go to hit the power button it automatically hangs up my call. its very frustrauing especially if i need to use the dialpad. i will go to hit the pwerbutton to unlock the screen and it will just hang up. does anyone know why it does this/ or can they tell me if its fixable?

LisaG123

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I tried this since I'm having the same problem as Ionicom but when i go to accessibility in settings, I get a message that I have no accessibility features installed on my phone. There are no options there to select or unselect. Can you help?