Prevail owners

shmutt1980

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
So today was prevail launch day, did you get one? How is it working out for you? I was thinking of selling my Intercept and making the switch to boost.

lkrause

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
So Far I Am Pleased

So far I am very pleased with the Prevail. It's not the Droid that I had when I had Verizon but the whole idea for me was to get away from contracts. I don't do a great deal with my phone so it's perfect for me. I only download a few of my favorite apps, can get on the internet when I want, and have access to my e-mail so I'm a happy camper. All in all, it's a good phone for the price.

gw4141

May 10, 2011
Visit site
My prevail is perfect, gps working great. The phone works flawlessly, wifi, e-mail, backgrounds, browsing, I haven't had a problem as of yet. Prepaid for mine the morning they went on sale and picked it up that evening. Apps, videos, web, gps, everything works seemless and consistanly. I love it.

locovagra

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The Prevail is a really nice phone to have. But it is a lot better when you root it. I rooted my and now I can't stop using it.

I rooted mine and can't say it has changed it one bit. What else did you do to yours? Personally I like this phone but I kinda like the optimus a little better with the ROM assortments.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad