Coverage feedback

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The US one (there's one in Australia)? It's on Sprint, and it'll give you the same coverage Sprint does.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Yup, Sprint it's the owner. Many people like boost, especially for their low prices and plans with no extra charge to text and call other countries; like México.

Although, Sprint gives you better service and coverage. I know it for a fact.

mdk32014

Banned
Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
I used them for a short time and loved it. It is cheep. Unlimited data even if it does slow at a point. I did not travel alot with it. Speed tests were good enuff. The only down side is calls sounded okay but not as good as verizon. Over all i liked it. Give it a try plan only $35 got phone at radioshack and returned after trile.

Posted via the Android Central App

GTO Neko

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
Have had Boost for about 2-3 years now and I've been enjoying it overall. Like a lot of the others have been mentioning, it is using Sprint coverage, so it's good, depending on one's locations. With me being around the NW FL area, it's solid, but not great in most places. At least now, with there being some expansions of coverage, it's getting better, but for some, might not be enough.

All in all, I'd give Boost a recommendation, but mainly for those who wish to stay local and occasionally travel.

For those that are still in doubt, look up Open Signal to see what's going on in your area for coverage and how strong the signals can be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463