Safari bookmarks on Android

strauss_jon

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
Hi all

Without requiring getting an iPhone, is there any android browser that is bookmark compatible with apple safari (with auto sync etc)? I'm not seeing any official safari browser. I'm constantly updating bookmarks between my macbook and android phone and it'd be lovely to not have to do this.

Thanks in advance, Jon

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I would recommend using a different browser on your MacBook. You could use Chrome or Firefox on your MacBook, which would then sync with Chrome or Firefox on your Android device.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

strauss_jon

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
Hi, thanks for your reply. Good point, but if I wanted to use Safari on the macbook? Safari is a great browser. I was hoping to find Safari equivalent on Android - no luck. Cheers.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi, thanks for your reply. Good point, but if I wanted to use Safari on the macbook? Safari is a great browser. I was hoping to find Safari equivalent on Android - no luck. Cheers.
Well, Safari is exclusive to Apple products like IE is exclusive to Windows products.

Chrome, Firefox and Opera are cross platform browsers.

I doubt if Apple will ever make an Android version of Safari, since they don't have Safari for Windows desktop anymore.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC