10-11-2017 08:33 PM
36 12
tools
    i thank that opera is the best
    for me opera because it is fast and simple and private !
    you can connect to internet with vpn easy
    11-20-2016 03:27 PM
    and chrome also good because it is a part of android system !
    11-20-2016 03:28 PM
    I use Surfy Browser. But I'm biased because I'm one of the creators. Surfy Browser is a brand new browser for Android and has quite a few features that make it unique and a pleasure to use. Such as fingerprint reader to lock the app, bookmarks or a browsing session; and real swipable tabs, text-to-speech, and much more.
    12-04-2016 10:33 AM
    I've been a long time user of chrome but recently started turning everything else on my phone dark/black with Layers in order to save battery.
    Layers doesn't work with chrome so went looking for an alternative.

Tried Mozilla Firefox with dark add-in, but it's slow as molasses.

Tried Lightning browser and it works great for me:
    "inverted" mode turns pages black with white text (but doesn't invert photos).
    It's fast, just like chrome (unlike Firefox).
    It had ad-blocking if you buy the pro version
    Simple interface. Tabs on top.

Con's
    No syncing of bookmarks.
    I was interested in lighting browser but seems recent updates have reduced performance...shame..
    12-07-2016 10:17 AM
    i think chrome is the best browser
    01-17-2017 01:30 AM
    Pyrope (based on Gello browser and Chromium) is my favorite browser. It's fast, has night mode, immersive mode, power save mode, supports background audio and pages can be saved for offline reading.
    01-17-2017 01:50 AM
    Chrome is the best one! (for me)
    03-09-2017 11:05 AM
    Firefox is my primary browser on my desktop and laptop so it just makes everything easier to use it as my default browser on my smartphone too. Of course that's just what works out best for me, of course your browsing needs will be different than mine.
    One thing I like to keep track of is html5 support in my browsers, try going to:
    https://html5test.com/
    using whichever browser you do prefer. Do a test and the results page will show a score number along with a listing of all the various items being checked (click on any of them and you'll be pointed to a corresponding explanation link). There's also a 'other browsers' tab showing scores of other browsers you can use to gauge your preferred browser to. A browser with a high score will more than likely be a more stable and capable one as you bounce around online to different sites but that's more of an objective thing. Subjectively, the user interface aspect is really important too so don't ignore that either. I don't think there is a 'best' browser, they're all pretty capable, it's more a matter of what meets your needs and preferences.
    03-09-2017 12:10 PM
    Is time for the OP of this..Thread or question about
    which is the best -Mobile browser- To come up with
    the winner Google:Chrome with around 24 votes
    and close this sort of Poll. Just suggesting-Bye
    03-10-2017 01:50 AM
    During nokia days, im a fan of opera mini, very good at data compression and very fluid and fast however upon entering the android era at the start of 2010, there are no browser that can be tagged as the best browser for android until on 2013 i think when google releases chrome for android, thats the turning point of my browsing life, chrome was very stable very fast and can render web pages very good until now, im in love with chrome and thar will never change.
    04-23-2017 04:41 PM
    Samsung Internet Browser. Hands down the best browser I've ever used.
    10-11-2017 08:33 PM
36 12