Which is the best browser for my Galaxy Note 8?

everway9

Aug 6, 2017
Visit site
Ello again everyone. :)

I'd like to know which web browser app will be the best for my Note 8? I've seen quite a few blogs which have many listed but none seem to give a clear indication to which is the best. I understand that a lot of it will be down to user preference but I'm interested to know what you all think is best. :)

I'd like one which is safe, supports flash, that I can set desktop website view as default and if possible a wide range of addons/extensions. Oh.. and loads of settings to play around with. :D

Any input would be most welcome.

Thanks as always. :)

everway9

Aug 6, 2017
Visit site
Thanks very much everyone for your suggestions. :)

Unfortunately Chrome doesn't have any extensions that I'm aware of and the pop up blocker fails to block quite a lot of things. It also neither has flash. Samsung Internet has extensions but no flash.

My niece likes to play flash games so I need a browser that is safe, has support for flash and a good variety of addons including a good ad blocker.

phan9998

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Ello again everyone. :)

I'd like to know which web browser app will be the best for my Note 8? I've seen quite a few blogs which have many listed but none seem to give a clear indication to which is the best. I understand that a lot of it will be down to user preference but I'm interested to know what you all think is best. :)

I'd like one which is safe, supports flash, that I can set desktop website view as default and if possible a wide range of addons/extensions. Oh.. and loads of settings to play around with. :D

Any input would be most welcome.

Thanks as always. :)

Puffin or UC Browser

cjsmoove

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Thanks very much everyone for your suggestions. :)

Unfortunately Chrome doesn't have any extensions that I'm aware of and the pop up blocker fails to block quite a lot of things. It also neither has flash. Samsung Internet has extensions but no flash.

My niece likes to play flash games so I need a browser that is safe, has support for flash and a good variety of addons including a good ad blocker.

I use Samsung's browser. You can side load flash.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I wasn't aware you could still access flash on Android, even my windows PC blocks it by default.

Good to know for those legacy sites.

I've been hooked on the Samsung browser for years, great performance and ad block.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome