I create Chrome home screen shortcuts to mobile site portals. Upon creating, I enter password and username, it then saves in Chrome's application layer interface's anti-redundancy database for ease of use without entering redundant data in web forms.

So, upon changing launchers, I can figure no way to move the shortcuts. This could be likened to Post Win7 OS ease-of-use homologated integral explorer file manager improvements. Similar in construct, are the nested data file in the hidden ". users" directory. You can simply copy n paste bookmarks to and from using pen drive for rudimentary results that can ne re-organized after the data is seen by the browser.

What I need is a shortcut to do this or migrate the sgortcuts. I am sick of re-creating 20 to 45 shortcuts, remembering passwords and obscure usernames... etc....

well gents, so simple, so garbled.... 🔬
    11-13-2017 11:24 PM
    I just use Last Pass. Remembers the password for all my stuff, so when it detects that I opened a browser which requires me to enter a username and password, a popup from Last Pass comes up for me to scan my fingerprint and it autopopulates the username and password. I just press enter.

If you have a Samsung phone, and don't want to use a third party app, the built in Samsung Pass does the same thing fot the Samsung Browser which is better than Chrome on Android and syncs bookmarks with Chrome on PC.

Also depending on the launcher you use, you don't need to recreate shortcuts. Nova Launcher for example has a toggle to import the layout and shortcuts from another launcher on the phone. Just one click and your Bookmarks are transferred/copied.
    11-13-2017 11:49 PM