Want a budget friendly but good phone

onnad

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Hello AC! I currently have an unlocked moto g7 and it's slow and at times the screen's touchscreen is lacking. So I'm looking to upgrade my device. I'd prefer to stay under $400 so I was thinking of the Pixel line (non 5g). Any thoughts regarding this line or any other suggestions would be great :) I am leaning away from Moto because this my 2nd one since mid 18' and I'm finding they don't seem to last very well (i'm not hard on my phones) Many thanks for input :)

Smokeaire01

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
When our Blackberrys reached end-of-life I started doing some research and checked out reviews on YouTube. The Pixel 4a really impressed me so I bought two, couldn't beat the price. Both of us couldn't be happier, no complaints.

onnad

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Thank you everyone for the input. I did like the 3 yrs of security updates on the pixel line and from what I've been seeing seems to be a good phone for the value. I see what's going on my Christmas list if I can make it that long ������

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Thank you everyone for the input. I did like the 3 yrs of security updates on the pixel line and from what I've been seeing seems to be a good phone for the value. I see what's going on my Christmas list if I can make it that long ������

Keep your eyes open come the holidays I bet you will see deals on 4a 5G and 5 as well ...

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams