Looking for new phone

Shisimona

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
Looking to replace my POS Pixel 4 XL. I only got it from the recommendations from here last Dec. Big mistake. I've used my damage coverage 4 times to get 4 new phones and all of them have ended dying from a 2 foot drop.

Looking for something thats gonna actually last.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Looking to replace my POS Pixel 4 XL. I only got it from the recommendations from here last Dec. Big mistake. I've used my damage coverage 4 times to get 4 new phones and all of them have ended dying from a 2 foot drop.

I mean I'm sure you won't believe me, but getting a pixel 5 is a great decision, however, you probably won't do that lol. I'm sorry to hear of your bad luck though

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Sorry you had issues.. Pixel 4 XL served me well no issues but I don't drop my phones... So more on your next phone... What are you thinking on wants or must have features.. What's most important?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You had a case on each time?

One of the only other phone lines I'd consider besides Pixels would be OnePlus, given their impressive specs and build quality, but most importantly because of their track record for updates.

SeanD_Colorado

Nov 13, 2019
Visit site
If Samsung gave my wife a $10 credit for every time she dropped her Note 10+, she would have enough for a new phone by now.

Somehow it survives all the repeated drops, most from well above 2' :)

Chuck Finley69

Trusted Member
Feb 22, 2015
Visit site

Unfortunately, I'm a recent convert from LG to Pixel however I had great durability from all my LG phones.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I too would recommend OnePlus, especially if you liked Pixel's OS. That's unfortunate about your Pixel experience. Please keep us posted on what you decide!

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site

2 words....... OtterBox Defender. Or is that 3? Anyway get one, you won't regret it ;)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana