I would share my own personal experiences of Samsung A- series
    ( Phones & Tab).

I myself have experiences of both their phones and tablets, and what I can do as an conclution is that the OS ( and hardware is very identical).

But as I assumes this seems to be Samsungs low budget ( I would say trash).

Not only in terms of " lack of product dev"- in terms of software ( I would say very little),
    But mostly that many units don't have the correct amount of suported items.

I myself personaly know that neither of the A- series supports;
    1. QR- codes scanner
    2. Don't supports multitasking ( not in terms of apps,but also that it's impossibel to stream someting in one window, and at the same time do something else such a regular google search. Because what will happed is that the opend streamed material will pauses).
    For me it's back to the 80's when computers only could perform singel tasks.
    3. Lack of compatibel apps( workstation/ office )
    4. Overal rubbish/ buggy software
    -The adaptive screen technology is rubbish. It seems that Samsung is thinking in revers.
    Instead of brighter ( lighter) in sunlight, it gets dark

-Overal very sesitive ( i would call it a bug) -at their tablets, with the flip mode.
    It seems that the unit always will go back to vertical,insted of horisontal. Personaly I found the horisontal mode better ( specaly with tablets).
    What I have to do is manualy lock the screen.

- Don't support multiple laguages. Every time I change ( add multiple languages), the unit itself aut changes to the next upcoming input language. And that it like a bug is stucked to English.

-That the technoglogy that interpertates sweeping gesters ( swipe right)= front camera is rubbish.
    Because that if I don't cover the front camera, the unit goes bananas. It constantly interpertates my sweeping gesters ( swipe right) when I'm typing something at the keyboard differently( and not what I was supposed to do).
    So what my point is that much of the software is completly rubbish.
    If you do as I do it will work fine.

So in general terms I see this series more of an budget option, and that you shouldn't have to high expertations.
    Because of that many of this devices needs more of product development( not ready for the market), and more of " keeping the volumes up"
    06-09-2021 09:01 AM
    I would share my own personal experiences of Samsung A- series
    ( Phones & Tab).

I myself have experiences of both their phones and tablets, and what I can do as an conclution is that the OS ( and hardware is very identical).

But as I assumes this seems to be Samsungs low budget ( I would say trash).

Not only in terms of " lack of product dev"- in terms of software ( I would say very little),
    But mostly that many units don't have the correct amount of suported items.

I myself personaly know that neither of the A- series supports;
    1. QR- codes scanner
    2. Don't supports multitasking ( not in terms of apps,but also that it's impossibel to stream someting in one window, and at the same time do something else such a regular google search. Because what will happed is that the opend streamed material will pauses).
    For me it's back to the 80's when computers only could perform singel tasks.
    3. Lack of compatibel apps( workstation/ office )
    4. Overal rubbish/ buggy software
    -The adaptive screen technology is rubbish. It seems that Samsung is thinking in revers.
    Instead of brighter ( lighter) in sunlight, it gets dark

-Overal very sesitive ( i would call it a bug) -at their tablets, with the flip mode.
    It seems that the unit always will go back to vertical,insted of horisontal. Personaly I found the horisontal mode better ( specaly with tablets).
    What I have to do is manualy lock the screen.

- Don't support multiple laguages. Every time I change ( add multiple languages), the unit itself aut changes to the next upcoming input language. And that it like a bug is stucked to English.

-That the technoglogy that interpertates sweeping gesters ( swipe right)= front camera is rubbish.
    Because that if I don't cover the front camera, the unit goes bananas. It constantly interpertates my sweeping gesters ( swipe right) when I'm typing something at the keyboard differently( and not what I was supposed to do).
    So what my point is that much of the software is completly rubbish.
    If you do as I do it will work fine.

So in general terms I see this series more of an budget option, and that you shouldn't have to high expertations.
    Because of that many of this devices needs more of product development( not ready for the market), and more of " keeping the volumes up"
    Hi, welcome to AC!
    So which Samsung phone you referring to as I see you have tablet/phone?
    06-09-2021 03:27 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I have a Galaxy A32 5G.

1. The stock Camera app definitely has a QR scanner option. I just tested it, and the link popped up almost immediately.

2. Multitasking as described by you works fine on this phone. I just tried watching a YouTube video, then went Home (with the video continuing to play as Picture-in-Picture), and then did a Google search, which was no problem. I also did this with split screen with no problem. Keep in mind that this might require YouTube Premium, which allows for background playback of videos.

3. Lack of compatible office apps totally depends on which apps you're referring to, and the specs of the device you're using.

4. This phone isn't my daily driver, but when I use it, I find the software experience pretty smooth. For adaptive brightness, make sure nothing is blocking the ambient light sensor (near the front-facing camera) -- if it's blocked by a case, your finger, or even a smudge on the glass, the sensor might think it's darker than it is, and dim the screen.

It's really important to know which exact A-series phones and tablets you have. Samsung makes so many different devices and so many different versions that there can be a huge difference in the hardware specs and the software versions. For example, an older Galaxy A5 released in 2017 will likely be significantly inferior to a current Galaxy A32 (or its better spec'd siblings, the A52 or A72). The Tab A series is even more varied -- older Tab A's can be extremely underpowered, while the current Tab A7 has been widely considered an excellent and capable midrange tablet.
    06-09-2021 11:04 PM