"Best" Photography Tablet with android and 4G

canon_slr

Dec 28, 2016
Visit site
Hi all, i know tablets are not come in mind when we are talking about photography

But I am not a tablet expert and there is not many resources when it comes to "photography tablets" = high quality picture.

I am looking for tablets that has the best picture quality on the market:

I have 2 limitatoins:

1. its has to have 4GLTE
2. It must run on Android Marshmelow

Thanks and happy happy holidays

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Good luck finding one. Most tablets don't have high pixel/resolution cameras to begin with. That's just the way tablets are.

canon_slr

Dec 28, 2016
Visit site
Thanks Nahoku,

As I said, I understand that, with that said, I am looking for feedback for the best of the existing.

At the moment my best option is the Samsung Tab S2 with 4GLTE

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I knew you understood that.

Most tablet cameras seem to limit out at 8 megapixel, as does the Tab 2's. Not sure why, but might be because most people use their phone for taking photos. I own a Note 10.1 2014 Wifi/LTE and the tablet is awesome for all things, except for taking photos. I mean the photos are decent in good light, but compared to my Note 4, there's no comparison. Then again, my Note 4 can't compete with my Canon G11, even though it's only 10 megapixel, especially indoors. Another thing about my tablet is that it takes 8 mp at 4x3 and only 6 mp in wide mode.

Like you said in your very first sentence, tablets don't come to mind when talking about photography. If your user name has anything to do with what you know, then just get a tablet that you like... and use it for "viewing". My tablet does this very well!

Sorry if I'm not much help. Seems like I'm preaching to the choir. :cool:

canon_slr

Dec 28, 2016
Visit site
Thanks, ?????? 2017 is here and I thought some of them maid the effort at least to improve picture quality.
we need it for promotional activity, and phones will just look to much ridicules to take "semi" pro pictures.

the big problem is to find something that also has 4gLTE in it , in the US

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams