Zerolemon iPhone 7 Battery Case

Nick Cavanaugh

Oct 31, 2016
Visit site
For people like me, who like to use their phone a lot for everything (work, communication, news, etc.), having a phone with long battery life is crucial for people who don’t have access to a charger throughout the day. Sadly, more phone makers are making thinner phones instead of adding bigger batteries, leading to many dead smartphones. Fortunately, Zerolemon is there to save the day. I am reviewing the iPhone 7 Zerolemon 3100mAhSlim Juicer Charging Case. Product link: ZeroLemon » iPhone 7 Battery Case, ZeroLemon 3100mAh Slim Juicer Portable Charger iPhone 7 Charging Case-Black This case works ONLY for the iPhone 7, NOT the 7 Plus (although Zerolemon does make a case for the 7 Plus). It not only offers additional protection, but it will also give your phone over 1 full charge (and then some) off of the case’s external battery. This more than doubles your phone’s battery life, allowing lighter users to go 2+ days without needing a charge, and heavy users to go over a full day with the phone surviving everything you throw at it (music, texting, navigation, YouTube, full brightness, productivity apps, gaming, etc.) This case charged my iPhone 7 from 20% to full in right around an hour, so it does offer fast charging speeds as well. The case has a button on the back that charges the phone. When you want to stop charging the phone, you press the button and it stops the charging. It also has 4 LED lights to indicate the charge level of the case. To charge the case, simply leave it plugged into the phone and plug a cable into the case. It directs the power to the phone first, then once the phone is charged the case starts charging. The only slight downside is that the case uses a MicroUSB input to charge, rather than Lightning. This could be a slight issue for Apple users that have several Lightning cables, but good MicroUSB cables are inexpensive. In addition, it does add some bulk to your phone. However, I have grown quite accustomed to it and now I feel weird if I hold a phone that DOESN’T have a battery case on it. For most people (including myself), the benefit of extra-long battery life far outweighs the added bulk.

Taking everything into consideration, I absolutely 100% recommend this smartphone to anyone looking to keep their phone alive a little longer each day, or needing to go an extended period of time away from a charger. Go to Zerolemon and get yours now!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo