New Phone similar to mi a1

Crocsxg

Sep 16, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

My Nexus 5x just died for mysterious reason, and Im actually contacting the support for help.

but my phone is my job and I need a new one asap. I was very very interested in the Xiaomi mi a1, but I live in Japan, and I can't find a trustable website in order to buy one.

I would like some good alternative around 300euro or 350dollar or 40000yen.

I don't care about camera and selfy i just want good performance, pure or semi pure android and and good compatibility

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Have you looked at NuAns? It is a Japanese device and runs stock Android.
Mi A1 needs to be imported from India. Can you try and see if Amazon India will ship it to you? Alternately you can try GearBest as well.
Another good replacement is the Pixel which runs great on Oreo and the battery life is actually better on Android Oreo.
Good luck with your search.

Crocsxg

Sep 16, 2017
Visit site
I tried GearBest, but the website it's broken and they told me to wait. (it's saying like service busy and I tried 4 times during the day)

The Pixel is very expensive, don't think it is very worth.

NuAns I never heard about it, will take a look.

Actually I am very confused about taking a xiaomi mi a1 for android one and good spec/price

or paying actually 150more dollar for a One Plus 5... which is better in everyway, and god very good review (not brand new so all bugs are corrected) but lack of android stock

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I tried GearBest, but the website it's broken and they told me to wait. (it's saying like service busy and I tried 4 times during the day)

The Pixel is very expensive, don't think it is very worth.

NuAns I never heard about it, will take a look.

Actually I am very confused about taking a xiaomi mi a1 for android one and good spec/price

or paying actually 150more dollar for a One Plus 5... which is better in everyway, and god very good review (not brand new so all bugs are corrected) but lack of android stock

OP5 is a great device but substantially more expensive and also a larger screen.

If I can find a better site for you to purchase the Xiaomi Mi A1, I will put the link here.

Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36