HTC 10 vs LG V20 vs LG G6, which to buy?

yunildor

Feb 1, 2018
Visit site
Hello, how are you? in first place i would like to explain that my english is not pretty good, so... having said this.
I'm gonna buy a smartphone, my priority is the sound with headphones and secondly the camera (both as photos and videos). I don't care at all about the speakers sound, i mean, nothing at all.

My favorites are:
HTC 10 (this is i like the most i think, because the botons and another reasons)
LG V20 (this would be my second, something that i don't like about this is that the 3,5mm jack is in the bottom part, i mean, it's not irritating, but it's a little annoying)
LG G6 (according to web info, the version that is worth is the Korean version, is it like that? and what do you think about the normal version?)

What do you think, the htc has good sound comparing to the others phones? if not, do you think is worth to buying it being that is the phone that i like the most? i'm quite convinced about buying the HTC, but i prefer to take out the doubt.

I hope you can help me, and from now, thanks :)

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. Your English is fine. ☺️

Does a removable battery matter to you or not?

Which headphones do you have?

Do you prefer automatic or manual camera settings?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
To this day, I still say the V20 is the best total package. It may not have cutting edge specs anymore, but it has features no other modern phone has in a durable body. Sound is great, and the camera phenomenal.

Last edited:

yunildor

Feb 1, 2018
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. Your English is fine. ☺️

Does a removable battery matter to you or not?

Which headphones do you have?

Do you prefer automatic or manual camera settings?

I don't care about the battery.
I have the Sennheiser HD 2.10. Aren't pretty good, lately i was thinking on upgrading them, but that's another thing haha :-\.
Honestly, i always haved smartphones with horrible cameras, i'm not to much informed about that, i think that as i am a noob in this subject, i could do better with the automatic, anyway i encourage to learn about taking photos with the manual camera.

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I have the Sennheiser HD2 headphones and they sound quite good with the LGV20, LG G6 and LG V30. I have had all three of these devices. If the V20 or the Korean G6 are in your budget, I would say go for it.
Good luck.

Ranny99

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I had the LG G6 DS version with the dac. Great phone and sounds great, just a bit small for my aging eyes. Better half currently using it.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello! I would recommend the LG G6, personally. Water and dust resistant, a bigger battery, and it seems to operate smoothly from what I've seen in reviews. Plus, its in-hand feel is still the best out of any phone I've ever held.

Let us know what you decide!

anon(5395490)

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Personally I would go for the V20. Exchangeable battery for me trumps water resistance. Great Camera, great phone. Still has the wider resolution. At or under $300 for a new one. Not quite as cheap as it was at Christmas, but still a great deal!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1