Best small tablet

gheedsgreed

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Are there any good smaller (7-8") tablets these days that's good for browsing, reading comics, streaming video? No need for gaming power or fancy camera, just want smooth performance and long battery life. I've been out of the android tablet space for a while, last tablets I had were Nexus 7 and 9. Hopefully easy to buy in US as well. Thanks!

anon(9485947)

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Not sure if it's available in the states... But I bought an Asus zenpad for those very reasons... As a alternative the the kindles that [redacted] is using for hers...

Last edited:

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Are there any good smaller (7-8") tablets these days that's good for browsing, reading comics, streaming video? No need for gaming power or fancy camera, just want smooth performance and long battery life. I've been out of the android tablet space for a while, last tablets I had were Nexus 7 and 9. Hopefully easy to buy in US as well. Thanks!
I have an ASUS Zenpad 10" which I use at home and it works great. I also have a Galaxy Tab E 8" which I use sat the gym but it has only 1 Mb of memory which causes it to operate slowly at times. I'm thinking of upgrading that tablet to an ASUS Zenpad 7 or 8" also but making sure I have more memory to help with the speed.

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a Huawei MediaPad M3 that runs on essentially the Mate 9 hardware. It has a superb screen, stellar speakers and a decent sized screen. I have the 6GB/64GB version with SD card support. I use it for reading, streaming videos and Twitter mostly. Battery life is insane on this device. Also of lately Huawei has been pushing out updates so it is now on the February security patch and is running Android 7.0. Highly recommended.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I see you are a new user here - welcome to Android Central! I too would recommend an Asus tablet. I've heard good things about Asus products! I own an Asus laptop and it's been running pretty well for 6+ years. Newegg has great tech deals - perhaps you'll find a good deal on an Asus tablet!

Keep us updated on what you decide!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante