Which should I buy?

Which should I choose for around $200-250

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rkallogy2

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
My current phone is dying so I need a new daily driver. I don't have much to spend though. I have about $200. Here is what I am down to:

Nokia 6.1 (2018)

Huawei Mate SE

Xiamoi Mi A1

I like larger screens and more stock android, hence the A1 phones.

Don't want to camera to be garbage, need a good antenna (rural area), and decent battery.

Please feel free to suggest others. microSD slot and GSM for the USA is a must.

Thanks!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I've heard good things about the SE. Personally, I've been very impressed with Hiawei (I have an Honor 8) and how they handle Android. It's a very fluid experience. I think you'd enjoy it! :)

Let us know what you decide!

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
You are only going to get limited LTE support on the Mi A1. I usually got 3G and not LTE on TMO even in LA Metro area. Nokia 6.1 is a good bet. Mate SE is also good. I like EMUI but it is not everyone's cup of tea.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
You are only going to get limited LTE support on the Mi A1. I usually got 3G and not LTE on TMO even in LA Metro area. Nokia 6.1 is a good bet. Mate SE is also good. I like EMUI but it is not everyone's cup of tea.

I agree that the SE would be awesome. I too like EMUI, but it seems to get mixed reviews; as you've stated. But that's what launchers are for! :)

adrianstar

Jul 16, 2017
Visit site

Hi, have we been exchanging PM about the S7 all the while?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
May I ask you, where is a good place to look at this factory certificated used devices? thanks :)

You can look at online stores such as Best Buy; and also other online stores like Amazon (just be sure it is in good condition before buying). The Marketplace here at Android Central is also a good place to buy gently used phones!