Hi

I have a friend who would like to buy a new Android Phone. Budget 350€. Her only requests are that it must have a good camera (oh, really? How original :P ) and a removable storage slot. She doesn't use it much for games, mostly for office applications (like Excel).

I thought that maybe a Huawei could be a good choice, but I'm not updated about it anymore, so I would really appreciate an advice from you

thank you in advance!
    Morty2264 likes this.
    06-16-2018 01:16 PM
    Hi, there!

I would recommend the Honor 8; a phone I've had for almost a year and a half. Honor is a sub-brand of Huawei; it's a mid-range phone that is in and around the budget you specified; and its dual camera setup is awesome! I highly recommend it. Great value for the price.

https://m.gsmarena.com/huawei_honor_8-8195.php
    06-16-2018 06:50 PM
    I will jump in and say the Moto G6. I got the Play version and it is pretty great for £180. I believe from the reviews that the slightly better version is $250 and there is a top version for a little more. You can buy it from Amazon. The camera is pretty good and it has newer specs than the Honor 8. It also runs Oreo out of the box.

https://www.livemint.com/Technology/...redefined.html
    Morty2264 likes this.
    06-16-2018 10:55 PM
    I will jump in and say the Moto G6. I got the Play version and it is pretty great for £180. I believe from the reviews that the slightly better version is $250 and there is a top version for a little more. You can buy it from Amazon. The camera is pretty good and it has newer specs than the Honor 8. It also runs Oreo out of the box.

https://www.livemint.com/Technology/...redefined.html
    The Moto G6 line is also a really good choice!
    06-17-2018 06:14 AM
    wow, I thought there was less choice thank you a lot for your suggestions!

Someone in Reddit also suggested me Nokia 6 (2018), Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 or Honor 7X. So now I should probably do some comparatives between these ones and see which one is better. What do you guys think about them?

Ah, a new request from my friend is that the screen must be flat, so I guess no edgy, with no curves.
    06-18-2018 03:58 AM

Someone in Reddit also suggested me Nokia 6 (2018), Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 or Honor 7X. So now I should probably do some comparatives between these ones and see which one is better. What do you guys think about them?

Ah, a new request from my friend is that the screen must be flat, so I guess no edgy, with no curves.
    I think most of yhose phones have flat screens.
    06-18-2018 07:49 AM

The Honor 8 has a bit of a curved screen, so that would not be an option.

Nokia would be a great choice!
    06-18-2018 11:40 AM