A smartphone with alarm that works with turned off the phone.

LaMolletta

Oct 13, 2018
Visit site
Hi! Now I searching a new phone. My needs are that I buy it with very few money and the alarm works even when I turn off the phone.
Which version Android has this function?
What are the manufactures that put in this function?
Are there any apps to do this?
Now I searching on Ebay and I am seeing a lots of new phones at the right price.
But I don' t know that which have this feature
Please, help me! ☺
P.S

Last edited:

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
There are no phones that will allow the alarm to work with the phone turned off. This is because the phone is off and there is no power for anything to run.

LaMolletta

Oct 13, 2018
Visit site
Hi NexusGirlX and thanks. However I know that some manufacturers put in the "schedule"(I can set my phone to turn on at a precise hour and minute of the day.); with this "alarm" I set the normal alarm few minutes after and I have a good things...

Goodbye!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi! Now I searching a new phone. My needs are that I buy it with very few money and the alarm works even when I turn off it.
Which version Android has this function?
What are the manufactures that put in this function?
Are there any apps to do this?
Now I searching on Ebay and I am seeing a lots of new phones at the right price.
But I don' t know that which have this feature
Please, help me!
P.S
I think that's a setting on older Android devices, maybe Motorola still uses it, I don't know. But none of the new Samsung phones I've used had that setting.

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks very much! But I wait and hope to see another answers... Bye bye!
I can confirm Huawei phones allow the alarm to ring when the phone is off. Here is a screen shot from my Mate 20 Pro. It asks if you still want the alarm to go off, and I can confirm it does go off.
56bec7ba0801ddb7222cd364bf91195f.jpg

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
You could always use a battery app to control this. I use battery widget reborn and it basically puts the entire device into sleep mode, allowing alarms and important calls to go through while turning off wifi, data and any other functions you want to disable.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay