Hey guys,

I am buying a phone for my mom and I am deciding between the Samsung S8+ or the Pocophone F1. One important aspect for her is the camera. I am not sure which is better. The Pocophone camera is supposed to be better with using the Google Camera app but then again the S8+ camera is pretty good. In other aspects the S8 has better build quality, NFC but the Pocophone has a newer chip, better battery life(?).

What are your thoughts?
    01-24-2019 10:44 AM
    The S8 has a decent track record. The poco is a gamble, but much cheaper. Big downside is no water resistance.
    01-24-2019 11:26 AM
    I have no reason to know where you based those opinions on that would lead you to understand what you're really buying and the complexities or the lack of. S8 or plus doesn't make the difference when you refer to camera and if that was a priority I'd go with these new pixels unless yo you're gonna wait for comaniesto announce their flagships. A camera app .. when I started using Droid The first time a bought ones in a play a store. Any modified apps never come out as they're irrelevant and make no difference. they really. you really could go cheaper or higher depending on the more important things left out unless it was a case of money didt matter. But I can stand by the innovation work that went into the s8. it's just I've seen 9/10 older users not take as advantage of The capabilities to date it is able to hold strong
    01-26-2019 05:05 AM