Hi all,

I'd like to get some help in order to choose properly between them, I swear my brain is melting hard... I was a bit worried cuz I saw some videos about samsung and it doesnt rly look smooth enough beside the oneplus D: but I have a rly important question, cuz tbh I wasn't able to find a comparison where the samsung's animations were removed, in order to measure up with Oxygen... I think that's quite unfair if u compare them with animations, specially because Oneplus doesn't have any, what do you think about that? better a super duper smooth phone with some lack in term of camera or probably the best camera phone even if a bit "laggy" sometime? Furthermore does samsung s10 scroll properly? with no lagg spikes or "downloading"? Thanks guys, I hope my syntax will be fine cuz I come from Italy
    Wingled likes this.
    05-18-2019 11:46 AM
    Oneplus 7 pro is better than s10+. Bigger battery I believe 90Hz refresh rate for smoother experience. Oxygen os gets faster updates than Samsung and it is almost half the price.
    KDesiderio93 likes this.
    05-18-2019 11:53 AM
    Hi all,

I'd like to get some help in order to choose properly between them, I swear my brain is melting hard... I was a bit worried cuz I saw some videos about samsung and it doesnt rly look smooth enough beside the oneplus D: but I have a rly important question, cuz tbh I wasn't able to find a comparison where the samsung's animations were removed, in order to measure up with Oxygen... I think that's quite unfair if u compare them with animations, specially because Oneplus doesn't have any, what do you think about that? better a super duper smooth phone with some lack in term of camera or probably the best camera phone even if a bit "laggy" sometime? Furthermore does samsung s10 scroll properly? with no lagg spikes or "downloading"? Thanks guys, I hope my syntax will be fine cuz I come from Italy
    Samsung s10 has better
    Display/AOD also
    Speakers
    Animations off will feel right there with one plus
    Wireless charging/reverse charging a cell phone or watch
    Ip68 water resistant
    Scrolling no issues

1+7 pro
    90 htz frame
    One of fastest charging out there
    Oxygen OS is best stock launcher
    Price is really good

I have S10+ ,and 1+6 love both
    05-18-2019 12:10 PM
    Thanks for everything, to be honest in Italy the price is equal... Cuz OnePlus 7 Pro costs 709,00 euro (791 dollars) and you can get the Samsung for about 680,00 euro (759 dollars)... So 0 scroll issues? When I scroll down super fast it won't require any time to see the pictures for example? Because it'd be rly annoying
    05-18-2019 12:20 PM
    Thanks for the comment, I saw several tests about battery drain and it seems Samsung did a better job this time. Do u think u can rly see the difference between 60hz and 90? I do hahahah damm it's so hard to choose
    05-18-2019 12:22 PM