What should I do with old accesories

android jack

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Last time when I got my current phone, HTC Rezound I had turned in my old phone for a $100 off my new phone, but they did not ask for my accessory, specifically my case.
Now I have my rezound and might get the new HTC One and don't know if my rezound case will fit the One. So if it doesn't, what can I do with it?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Last time when I got my current phone, HTC Rezound I had turned in my old phone for a $100 off my new phone, but they did not ask for my accessory, specifically my case.
Now I have my rezound and might get the new HTC One and don't know if my rezound case will fit the One. So if it doesn't, what can I do with it?

I doubt it will fit the One. The last case I had, I knew someone who got the same phone, so I gave it to her.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Sell or give it away! I sure someone else would enjoy it if the price is right and it could help pay for a new case or accessory.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

davidcarry123

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
HI!

I am fun of collecting phone cases. What I did to mine is I just kept it and re used it maybe sometimes if I'm in the mood to use it :D Also, my other phone cases are valuable to me because some of my friends gave it to me as their gifts. Maybe you should kept it too or maybe you can give it to me hehe

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers