I'm still a huge fan of Whitestone - they have zero touch sensitivity, look and fit great and work with most all cases but I've recently started to get bubbles after only 6 weeks. It's not terribly noticeable but for 45$ this shouldn't be an issue! Idk if I should get a replacement for 18$ and have to go through the installation process again. I'm not sure if it's due to changing cases often or if a defective product.

Has anyone else had this issue?
    Attached Thumbnails Whitestone dome glass bubbles-1591.jpg  
    04-29-2018 07:47 AM
    They're on both sides on the top notch...
    Attached Thumbnails Whitestone dome glass bubbles-1589.jpg  
    04-29-2018 07:50 AM
    No one is having these issues? Maybe I just have a defective one... Don't think I installed incorrectly since it took 6 weeks to form.
    04-29-2018 07:00 PM
    No one is having these issues? Maybe I just have a defective one... Don't think I installed incorrectly since it took 6 weeks to form.
    I had a few bubbles form (like the ones in your photo) on the top left of my Note 8 after about a month. Now I'm about 3 or 4 months in and there are tons of them spreading from that corner down the left side of my screen. The other 3 corners of the phone are still perfect. My phone case comes no where near touching the edges of the phone so I assume it was a very small bubble that was there after installation that spread over time. Now that the bubbles are on the visible screen, I'm looking to replace the glass. The only problem is I haven't found any other product that matches the quality of the Whitestone glass yet.
    06-13-2018 11:44 PM