Otterbox

drego74

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
You know I really don't know to be honest. I do know that I have noticed an unusual trend with regards to the Samsung Droid Charge. The support that this phone has recieved from 3rd party companies is lukewarm at best. I don't get it either. The Droid Charge can best be described as an in between phone. I say in between because it seems as if it is coming in between an Iphone 5 launch and a Samsung Galaxy S2 launch. Both of these phones will recieve a plethora of products from 3rd parties and with everything in consumerism it all falls on Supply and Demand. Although I have seen an incredible amount of demand for the otterbox defender for the Charge I personally gave up waiting and bought a Commuter.

I am with you on scratching our heads and all I can say is drop Otterbox a line as I have concerning a release for their product. I also sent Trident cases a message concerning a better option like their Cyclops case for the Charge as well. Although I personally love my Charge this absence of support may make me turn the phone in and wait for either the White Unicorn of a device such as the Droid Bionic or wait for a better Samsung 4G option in the near foreseeable future. Good luck and hope this post helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463