Title pretty much sums it up. I'm tired of my phone bouncing around in my pocket when I'm running. Does anyone use an armband with their Charge? I don't use a case otherwise.
    07-27-2011 11:56 AM
    I use the Incase armband for the iPhone. It's a tight fit, but it does fit. I actually kinda like a snug fit.
    I also use the ScreenOn app so that my screen doesn't time out when i'm using my Runkeeper app.
    08-03-2011 10:26 AM
    I use the Incase armband for the iPhone. It's a tight fit, but it does fit. I actually kinda like a snug fit.
    I also use the ScreenOn app so that my screen doesn't time out when i'm using my Runkeeper app.
    Thanks for the reply, I'll look into it.

Why do you need the screen on while using runkeeper? I always sleep the screen while I'm using runkeeper and everything works fine.
    08-04-2011 12:55 PM
    Thanks for the reply, I'll look into it.

Why do you need the screen on while using runkeeper? I always sleep the screen while I'm using runkeeper and everything works fine.
    I run in the city and sometimes have to stop at intersections for extended periods; I like to be able to pause my runs so that my averages aren't skewed too much.
    08-05-2011 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD