06-27-2011 12:25 AM
44 12
tools
    Anyone have a thought on the Body Glove?
    06-12-2011 01:37 PM
    i have the incipio double case.. makes the phone a little bulky but i love the protection from it. doesnt have opening for the hdmi though, but who uses that anyways.
    06-13-2011 03:57 PM
    I ordered this one off Ebay for $10 shipped. Don't have the phone yet, but figured I would pick this up so I have it when I get it. I like this style of black TPU instead of the argyle look, and I have this companies case for another phone and it is great quality:

Qmadix: Flex Gel Cover for Samsung Droid Charge i510, Black
    06-14-2011 02:30 PM
    I got the bundle at the Verizon store as well. I'm picky about cases, and still am extremely happy with this hardshell cover. I'm not using the clip part at all.

Here are some pics, hopefully show how slim it is.

Droid Charge Case - Imgur
    Just walked over and bought it. Checked out everything they had, and this was my favorite. the kickstand itself makes it worth it!
    06-14-2011 04:45 PM
    I have the cheap hard case rubberized ones. I like em, and they're cheap to replace if I need to.
    06-14-2011 06:45 PM
    What about the Otterbox Commuter Case, has anyone gotten that?
    06-14-2011 08:59 PM
    I don't need a case, I have the extended battery.......or that is what all the companies must think that make cases
    06-14-2011 09:34 PM
    I found the android style cases on amazon. I loved the one I bough so much I bought one in each color. I think you can find them by searching androidified.
    06-16-2011 07:37 AM
    I found the android style cases on amazon. I loved the one I bough so much I bought one in each color. I think you can find them by searching androidified.
    Are these TPU?
    06-16-2011 03:38 PM
    im using tpu and it sucks, ill let you know how my incipio goes.
    06-16-2011 03:38 PM
    im using tpu and it sucks, ill let you know how my incipio goes.
    im starting to hate mine... bulky and collects lint like no other..
    06-16-2011 04:34 PM
    Incipio just released the feather which is my favorite. Still no cutout for the hdmi port and thats the only thing stopping me from buying it.
    06-17-2011 06:32 PM
    I just got verizon's kickstand case and so far it's really nice.
    06-19-2011 03:55 PM
    im starting to hate mine... bulky and collects lint like no other..
    Bulky? How the heck? That's almost paradoxical!
    06-21-2011 12:51 PM
    I just got verizon's kickstand case and so far it's really nice.
    How much does it sell for? I've never used a case in my life because it takes away from the look and feel of the phone. As it is this phone is on the large size.
    06-25-2011 10:51 AM
    I've actually used two cases so far: Verizon's kickstand case/holster combo, and a TPU case.

The kickstand case was pretty good as mentioned before, except for the fact that the top and bottom of the phone weren't properly protected. The built-in kickstand was pretty useful though.

The TPU case seemed pretty good for shock protection, but it collected dust in all the openings and near the lip. The power and volume buttons are somewhat hard to press; I ended up using a small knife and cutting out a square opening for the power button.

Neither case seems perfect, and I might try an Incipio case later...
    06-26-2011 06:43 PM
    I have a shiny black TPU case that I purchased from Ebay. I removed the plastic battery cover and installed the TPU case. It feels a lot less bulky.

Has anyone else removed the plastic battery cover?
    06-26-2011 10:23 PM
    I have a shiny black TPU case that I purchased from Ebay. I removed the plastic battery cover and installed the TPU case. It feels a lot less bulky.

Has anyone else removed the plastic battery cover?
    Im using that Androified TPU case that I reviewed (http://forum.androidcentral.com/char...-tpu-case.html), which I liked better than my generic black TPU.

Removing the battery cover and putting on the TPU is interesting, but I feel like if there's a lot of impact, there might be enough room for the battery to pop out too? Have you had this problem?
    06-27-2011 12:01 AM
    Im using that Androified TPU case that I reviewed (http://forum.androidcentral.com/char...-tpu-case.html), which I liked better than my generic black TPU.

Removing the battery cover and putting on the TPU is interesting, but I feel like if there's a lot of impact, there might be enough room for the battery to pop out too? Have you had this problem?
    The phone is pretty secure and I have not had any issues with the battery. It is easy for dust to get in from the HDMI opening.

Try it and let me know what you think.
    06-27-2011 12:25 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD