05-31-2011 12:02 PM
29 12
tools
    I will probably get one once there is some kind of case that will fit the extended battery. I hate carrying the phone around naked. Has anyone found a generic case that will work? I would miss having the kickstand I now have, nice for watching movie trailers.
    05-31-2011 08:01 AM
    I've had mine a couple of weeks and there is no chance I could get that kind of performance, and I leave the GPS off. It isn't as bad as what I hear about the T Bolt, but I can't use it for even 10 hours solid.
    What part of N.TX are you in? I'm still getting very impressive battery life right smack in the middle of Dallas 24/7. Over the holiday weekend I travelled to Memphis and was in/out of 4G areas multiple times a day. My battery lasted about 10 hours with light use. The switching of networks and poor reception definitely zapped my battery.
    05-31-2011 09:02 AM
    I will probably get one once there is some kind of case that will fit the extended battery. I hate carrying the phone around naked. Has anyone found a generic case that will work? I would miss having the kickstand I now have, nice for watching movie trailers.
    I haven't found a case, but I did purchase a package of Invisible Shield protectors you cut to fit. I figure I can cut the pieces to cover the battery door, buy the display cover and strips for the sides. I have a holster that should work for now. Not a sexy case option but it will do the trick for now.
    05-31-2011 11:45 AM
    I have had the extended battery for about a week now. I can get a good 12-13 hours using it miderately. With heavy use I get ten. thats with leaving everything on including 4g and turning wifion and off as needed. If I do 3g only it goes up. As for a case I hacked the back out of my body glove case for now. It fits the phone and is no thicker than the ext3ended battery cover. I'd still love to see an extended battery in stock size. Why cant they do that???
    Kevin
    05-31-2011 12:02 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD