1. ellje's Avatar
    Is there anywhere that I can get a longer charging cable? Whenever I have my phone charging, I can't use the thing unless I'm hunched over the wall outlet!
    05-21-2011 09:37 AM
  2. climbak's Avatar
    Just go buy any longer micro USB cable.
    05-21-2011 01:36 PM
  3. bakerbert's Avatar
    Or you can use a USB Extension cable.

    I had a 6 foot one lying around work, it works perfect.
    it would be a lot cheaper also.
    aschindler likes this.
    05-22-2011 11:35 AM
  4. dslayton's Avatar
    I second the idea of the extension cable. My wife is always trying to swipe it because of the conveinence.

    Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    05-27-2011 02:08 PM