Set Your Location

Did anyone get this? If so, thoughts?
    05-26-2011 08:55 PM
    I have it. Not bad, although I haven't used the screen protectors. I was going to buy the case and car charger anyway, so I figured why not. I got a company discount, so it made it worth it. I would not, however, pay $50 for it. (You can buy a Samsung car charger much cheaper than what Verizon sells chargers for).
    I really like the case. Works great so far, and the kickstand is handy, even though I thought I would never use it. (I use it often, now).
    06-07-2011 02:15 PM
    The kickstand case is great. Love mine.
    06-07-2011 07:15 PM
    I like the kickstand case but hate the clip. I'm going to have to find out how to take it off.
    06-08-2011 03:46 PM
    Your link just takes me to the generic accessories area on the VZW website, what exactly am I supposed to be looking at?

I got the silicone case and screen protectors which both suck, but were only ever meant to hold me over until the Otterbox was released.
    06-09-2011 11:07 AM
    Set Your Location

Did anyone get this? If so, thoughts?
    The Charge bundle was $25 the opening day, instead of $50, so I bought with the understanding i could return it within 14 days, even if used the screen protector[s]. Screen protector was poor quality. Case I like the look of, but is not tpu. Feels good in hand. Problem: it has absolutely no protection for top or bottom of phone unless you put the belt clip face on. So until some better cases come out, will stick with this temporarily.
    06-09-2011 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD