Incipio Two Piece Case Review..

whitepearl86

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Not really. Its not like the phones going to be out of the case that long to make the swap. For hdmi the phone will be in use meaning you can't just put the case back on. The case will be off the whole time while using hdmi and has no protection during that time.

Ok? what exactly do you plan to do with your phone while it's connected to the hdmi? Won't it be laying on the table or w/e while connected??

I need the case for events like going out, clubbing, going to a concert etc so if someone bumps into me and my phone falls-it will be protected.

Exactly what protection do you need while your phone is connected. I dont see how hdmi port not being open is a reason to return the case.

ellje

May 7, 2011
Visit site
My Gray and White Incipio case just showed up today. Sorry for the delay on the pics, but here they are! I'm WAY stoked about this case. I've owned three cases for the Charge already, and I'll be sticking with this one, for sure. So far, I've tried the Verizon Silicone case (JUNK!) and a TPU case off of ebay (Okay, but not great).

IMG_2275.jpg

IMG_2279.jpg

IMG_2278.jpg

IMG_2276.jpg

Hmm... apparently you can't link to photobucket pics like every other forum I go to...

jono119

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
oh wow i want the white one!! i have the black one and i love it but ive been on a search for a white case. now if only speck would make a white case for the charge.

ellje

May 7, 2011
Visit site
oh wow i want the white one!! i have the black one and i love it but ive been on a search for a white case. now if only speck would make a white case for the charge.

The white and gray is sweeeeet... those pics honestly don't do it justice.

Only downside. Blue pocket lint shows up when you pull it out of your jeans. Brushes off easily enough, thankfully :-D

Brandermill533

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I purchased case yesterday through the Verizon store and really like it. Its two piece case silicone inner and rubberized coated outer snap over hard shell. It fits the phone very well and the hard shell fits so well to the silicone inner case they truly become one once on. I highly recommend it. $25
Hi,
How does the thickness of this case compare to the otterbox? Are the screen protectors that come with the cases similar in feel and quality? Have you tried the Seidio Surface for the Charge?
Thanks