I acquired this Cruzerlite case a few days ago from amazon, and I couldn't be happier. I tried a couple more expensive cases, but they weren't nearly as nice. This one fits perfectly and adds very little bulk. All of the openings are in the right place, and the colors are appropriate for a professional environment. A very good value. This Cruzer Lite Androidified case is a great phone protection. Flexible, clean case thats very affordable and good quality! I would recommend them to anyone. Low profile case that does not make your phone feel bulky or add any more weight. Great case!! I have upload the videos I did for amazon. I only wish they made this style case for other phones. I have only found it for the droid charge.

Pros

Accesses to all the ports
    Sturdy
    Non-slip
    Tight-fitting
    Stylish Android Style
    Price only 14.99 when I bought it { I think its on sale for 12.99 now }

Cons
    Only made for the charge

Here are the video reviews I did for amazon
    06-16-2011 08:17 AM
    06-16-2011 08:31 AM
    I need more reviews and bloggers. If you would like to review or blog about my case please post here thx.
    06-16-2011 12:56 PM
    I've gone through a few cases so far, so I can give a pretty informed review. Something in a dark grey or black?
    06-16-2011 01:00 PM
    This case looks very nice. I would be down to review one. The clear and teal both look really nice.
    06-16-2011 01:01 PM
    Looks really awesome from the videos. Id like to test out a black or grey one!
    06-16-2011 01:03 PM
    Please msg your email for details
    06-16-2011 01:33 PM
    I have spoke with two members that will be reviewing my case I still need about 8 more.
    06-22-2011 12:36 PM
    I have spoke with two members that will be reviewing my case I still need about 8 more.
    I just purchased one from Amazon, I will try it out for $hits and Giggles. I think however it looks pretty much the same as the argyle patterned one I already have. I stopped using the Argyle case because the sharp edge of the screen side lip damaged the chrome finish on my old Charge, took the fake chrome right off. If this feels sharp or rough its not even going on the phone.
    06-23-2011 03:02 PM
    How often did you take the case off and on? I have never had this problem.
    06-23-2011 04:19 PM
    How often did you take the case off and on? I have never had this problem.
    A couple times a week for cleaning or battery swapping. It took the chrome look paint off the front facing edge of the chrome band in the area between the power button and the upper right hand corner of the phone from scraping on it. That same edge can also lift up and damage screen protectors if they fit too tightly to that edge. "Tight fitting" isn't necessarily a good thing when it comes to some TPU cases.
    06-23-2011 05:00 PM
    A couple times a week for cleaning or battery swapping. It took the chrome look paint off the front facing edge of the chrome band in the area between the power button and the upper right hand corner of the phone from scraping on it. That same edge can also lift up and damage screen protectors if they fit too tightly to that edge. "Tight fitting" isn't necessarily a good thing when it comes to some TPU cases.
    So, I actually posted my review of the TPU case in a separate thread. I actually think that the tight fitting TPU works a bit better, because otherwise, it'd be kinda like silicone? Plus if its too loose, I think the impact would be worse if you were to drop the phone.

I've also done a lot of battery pulls and haven't had this happen to me yet. Although knowing this, I'll probably be more careful.
    06-24-2011 12:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD