Pictures and story will be up soon in the accessories forum!
    06-20-2011 07:24 PM
    Pictures and story will be up soon in the accessories forum!
    Please let us know I am ready to order one and am curious of it vs. the defender.
    06-20-2011 07:33 PM
    Pictures are up now! Click on the link below...

http://forum.androidcentral.com/char...id-charge.html
    06-20-2011 07:59 PM
    I currently use a defender with my Storm 2 and love it to death. I plan on buying a defender when I get ahold of my Charge next thursday. My friend was rock climbing with his storm 2 in a defender and it fell out of his backpack at 40ft up a cliff and when he rappelled down it worked like a champ and not a single scratch on the body of the phone. Since then I got one and have dropped it numerous times and swear by them now.
    06-20-2011 11:09 PM
    I currently use a defender with my Storm 2 and love it to death. I plan on buying a defender when I get ahold of my Charge next thursday. My friend was rock climbing with his storm 2 in a defender and it fell out of his backback at 40ft up a cliff and when he rappelled down it worked like a champ and not a single scratch on the body of the phone. Since then I got one and have dropped it numerous times and swear by them now.
    Unfortunately the defender has not been released for the Charge yet. Only the commuter series is available at this time.
    06-20-2011 11:56 PM
    yeah found that out this morning when I looked. may have to get a cheapy case to cover me until it gets released.
    06-21-2011 08:45 AM
    I killed my R2D2 from unprotected Drops.. I went with the cheap case VZW for the Charge but I want an Otterbox.. Just not sure on C or D
    06-21-2011 03:41 PM
    Why-O-Why was this first post moved here it was meant to be in the general forum so people would see it and Link to the write up in accessory forum.
    06-21-2011 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD