I actually posted this same review over at xda, but I wasn't sure how many people cross between the forums. Also, I know someone else had a review of the case as well, but I wasn't sure if I should append to his or just start a new one. Mods, I apologize if I did something wrong.

First off, these cases look outstanding. The Andy the Android graphics on the case are really slick and give the phone a very stylish look. It's a bit more subtle on the smoke colored case, but it definitely pops on the blue case. I think its really cool that someone took the Android graphic and put it on a case.

I previously owned a generic black TPU that had straggly edges, uneven cutouts, and inconsistent molding. Compared to this case, the Androidified case is noticeable cleaner. The Androidified case is cleanly cut, and has a consistent smooth molding. It's also tight and form fitting, which makes it bit hard to put it on the first time. But once you get it on, you can see that it conforms to the phone perfectly. The inside edges are a bit sharp, but I think it helps the case lay flat on the surface of the phone.

As far as protection goes, it's pretty much the same as other TPU cases go. It provides great protection against everyday scratches and small drops without adding a lot of bulk to the phone. I accidentally dropped my phone from my desk a few days ago without any scratches or cracks. The case also rises above the screen so that if you were to put it face down, the screen would be elevated from the surface.

There are cutouts for the micro-usb port, microphone, headphone jack, hdmi port, speaker, and camera. The power button and the volume rocker are covered, but have a button on the outside and is indented on the inside for easy access. This was actually a source of frustration for me on the generic TPU case, the button on the outside wasn't well defined and was hard to find at times. Along with a poorly finished side, there were times where I would mistake an unfinished edge for the power button. Thankfully, the smooth finish of the Androidified cases make this a non-issue.

Overall, I'd recommend these cases if you're looking for a stylish protective case that won't add much bulk to your phone. For $12.99, they are cheaper than the ones you'll find at Verizon, so I think it's definitely worth it. I got these at Amazon.

I also attached pictures of the smoke and blue Androidified cases vs the black generic TPU cases.
    06-23-2011 11:05 PM
    Great review
    06-23-2011 11:12 PM
    Counterpoint!

I just got this case yesterday and it is cute with the little Android robots all over it but the fit of this case on the phone is awful. The cut outs are all slightly off making charging difficult with the case installed the cord kept popping out because the cut out was too small and somewhat off center. The case also doesn't seem to hug the sides of the phone nicely either with gaps here and there and almost looks warped. Its a no go for me. I will be giving this one away.
    06-29-2011 08:32 AM
    I have to agree with AndroidXTC. This case does not fit my phone very well. The cut outs are not aligned properly and the USB cable will not go in all the way. I am currently looking for another case to replace this one.
    06-29-2011 10:44 AM
    I have to agree with AndroidXTC. This case does not fit my phone very well. The cut outs are not aligned properly and the USB cable will not go in all the way. I am currently looking for another case to replace this one.
    Get the two piece Incipio you wont be sorry. However there is no HDMI opening in there case.
    06-29-2011 09:35 PM
    Get the two piece Incipio you wont be sorry. However there is no HDMI opening in there case.
    I didn't have the problem with the USB cable, but then again, I'm not using the one Samsung gave me. As far as fit, I really didn't have much of a problem with it. To me, it seemed to fit really well. I actually dropped the phone as I was getting out of the car and the case protected it pretty well. No scratches or any physical damage.

I like the concept of the Incipio Silicrylic (I had a similar two piece case for the HTC Incredible that I loved), but I'd rather not add too much bulk to this phone. I purchased the Incipio Feather case and did a review over at xda, but had a few issues with it. They did remember the hdmi port for the case and have a cutout on the Feather case.

Anyways, everyone should decide for themselves. Did the review to provide my experiences.
    06-29-2011 10:30 PM
    I ordered the black one yesterday. Should arrive tomorrow.
    06-30-2011 11:50 AM
    I ordered the black one yesterday. Should arrive tomorrow.
    Received the Incipio case today and it fits great. This one is a keeper.
    07-01-2011 01:18 PM
    Agreed, this case sux!
    07-20-2011 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD