Galaxy 2s epic Sprint
    I NEED a new charger & battery, but I'm so confused with all the different choices. I have little money so I can't afford to waste it trying, please tell me where & what I should buy for my s2 epic. I'm on contract for another year & I'm trying to stay ahead so my phone doesn't have heating issues which has started slightly. So please point me in the right direction to get the right battery & charger that aren't too extensive or too cheap. Thanks
    11-23-2013 11:30 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! If you want to be sure, tack on "OEM" to your search. OEM means Original Equipment Manufacturer, which means the equipment is what actually comes with the phone.

So for example, here's what I found on Amazon by searching "Galaxy Epic charger OEM": Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy S2 Phone OEM Official Travel USB Charger (Detachable, comes with OEM USB to Micro USB Cable)!: Cell Phones & Accessories. It's only $6, but to get free shipping, you have to order more than $35 of qualifying merchandise (unless you have Amazon Prime, in which case the shipping is free regardless).

Here's another OEM charger that's $5.75 including shipping: Amazon.com: Original (OEM) SAMSUNG Wall, Travel Charger for the Conquer 4G, Epic 4G, Droid Charge, Continuum, Convoy 2 SCH-u660, Infuse 4G, Rugby II (2), Galaxy S 4G, Vibrant, Captivate, Transform, Gravity Smart, Exhibit 4G & other Samsung Phones tha

You can do the same for batteries by searching "Galaxy Epic battery OEM." Check the reviews of each item to make sure there aren't a lot of negative reviews, because some shady sellers try to pawn off counterfeit or used batteries.

I would also suggest using the same search terms on eBay.
    11-24-2013 12:27 AM