Would it be safe to leave an external battery charger in a car?

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
So I'm going on a road trip and I want to make sure my phone stays charge because I'm going to be using the GPS. Would it be safe to leave an external battery in the car when its hot inside or would it catch fire? This is the battery in question also.

Amazon.com: Mophie Juice Pack Powerstation PRO Device Charger: Black/Silver: Cell Phones & Accessories

Do I consider this question as a promotion or question for help ? Because from one point it looks promotion of Mophie products and from other it looks question.

CannedBullets

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Do I consider this question as a promotion or question for help ? Because from one point it looks promotion of Mophie products and from other it looks question.

Its a question of help. Because I'm not sure whether or not it would be safe to put it in my car and leave it there.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Its a question of help. Because I'm not sure whether or not it would be safe to put it in my car and leave it there.

Well, I would say keeping the battery in the car is not recommended because what happens is the battery gets hot and chances of is ..... kabooom is there :p but I don't think that is going to happen with a new one just make sure that you put that power bank in the Glovebox compartment or... the main motto is to keep it out from the direct sunlight exposure and you are good to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech