Why do all my chargers act weird after a while?

A

AC Question

Why do all my chargers act weird after a while

I have been through at least 16 chargers for my Samsung Galaxy S3. I will buy a charger and it will be fine and great it will charge my phone fast and everything you want a charger to do. but after a while it will stop my charger now I plugged my phone in last night at 43% and I turned off my phone to let it charge but when I woke up and I turned my phone on it was at 44%. I have treated my chargers all good I never bend them and I always unplug it once I'm done using it. So you can understand how frustrating this is. Sometimes I will be charging my phone and I will go on it for a few minutes and the percent will go down and this whole time this is happening my phone is plugged in. I have been told its might be my port hole but my charger will be plugged in so I was thinking it might be something with my outlet or battery but once I buy a new charger its fine for about a month or two so I don't want to waste more money on a charger that wont last me.

ilikeKayle

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: Why do all my chargers act weird after a while

Maybe its the battery's problem. Or maybe the charger is not the same product as your phone. Or maybe you use your phone while charging which destroys your battery. They're all jist maybes, they all came from experience.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy